- Double-Sided, Corrosion-Resistant Powder-Coated Panel
- Polystyrene or Polyurethane Core
- UL-Certiﬁed Fire-Rated Door Frame
- Rugged Perimeter Channel Construction
- Custom Locking Systems and Exit Hardware
- Innovative interior-exterior powder-coated protective barrier prevents rust and corrosion better than any alternative in its class.
- Insulated polystyrene or polyurethane cores deliver effective thermal retention and increased energy savings.
- Fire-rated powder-coat steel construction safely meets the demands of high-volume entry or egress across any application.
- 18 gauge (1.6 mm) galvanize steel (16 gauge available)
- Polystyrene core has a nominal density of 1.0 #ft3, an R-value of 7.12, and a panel U-factor of 0.14.
- Polyurethane core has a nominal density of 2.0 #ft3, an R-value of 11.01, and a panel U-factor of 0.091.
- Powder coating provides superior weatherability. TGIC-free polyester powder coatings across a broad range of 186 colors.
- Doors can be ﬁre rated for up to 3 hours
- For use with 1 3/4” (45mm) doors.
- Prepared for 9/32” (7.1mm) silencer holes.
Custom Jamb Sizes:
- From 4 ½” (114mm) up to 12 ¾” (234mm), with 1/8” (3.18mm) increments.
- Excellent paint adhesion characteristics.
- Requires minimal maintenance.
- Conforms to ASTM A-653, A653M speciﬁcations with A40 coating classiﬁcation.
Colors and Finishes:
186 colors available in full gloss and satin sheens. Ask dealer about custom color options. Special colors may have an additional fee.
Vision Panels & Louver Options:
Factory installed vision panels and louvers ensure proper glazing materials are used to conform with fire and safety building codes.
Vision Panels & Louver Profiles: