- Fiberglass-Reinforced Pebble-Grain Panel
- Aluminum-Reinforced Perimeter Stiles and Rails
- Mitered Corner Joints Secured By Angled Blocks
- Thermally-Insulated Urethane Core Material
- UL-Certified Fire-Rated Door Frame
- Withstands heavy traffic, abuse and vandalism as well as harsh environmental conditions with ease.
- Scratch and stain-resistant pebble-grain exterior looks great for years, requiring only soap and water to clean.
- An informed choice for challenging environments such as public buildings and service entrances that are prone to damage.
- Up to 80″ (2032 mm) x 216″ (5486 mm)
- Resistant to dents, scratches, scuffs, paint, ink and fading.
- 5 lbs per cubic foot density.
Stiles and Rails:
- Configured for maximum strength.
- Ensures impact resistance, flexural strength and thermal insulation.
Colors and Finishes:
Vision Panels and Louver Options:
Factory installed vision panels and louvers ensure proper glazing materials are used to conform with fire and safety building codes.
Vision Panel and Louver Profiles: