- Impervious, Corrosion-Resistant Fiberglass Panel
- Composite Urethane Foam Core Material
- Seamless Fiberglass-Reinforced Structural Joints
- Seamless Fiberglass-Reinforced Hardware Locations
- UL-Certified Fire-Rated Door Frame
- Impervious fiberglass technology delivers extreme sanitation and corrosion-resistance in controlled environments.
- Guaranteed to withstand frequent washdowns and cleaning regiments using harsh chemicals.
- Backed by a lifetime warranty against rotting, warping, peeling, and rusting under the harshest conditions.
Standard Core Material:
- Stiles and rails are securely bonded to core. 1 1/2″ (38.1 mm) square protruded fiberglass tubes. A polyester-based resin filled with 1/4″ (6.35 mm) chopped glass strands and aerosil is used for reinforcements and corner blocks.
- End-grain balsa, honeycomb, or mineral core.
- 20 to 90-minute positive-pressure fiberglass doors and frames.
Colors and Finishes:
Vision Panels and Louver Options:
Factory installed vision panels and louvers ensure proper glazing materials are used to conform with fire and safety building codes.
Door Glazing Options:
Jamb depth: 5 3/4″ (146.1 mm) standard, face dimension 2″ (50.8 mm), custom widths available.